Thursday 25 November 2010

Advent Blog

I had a lovely weekend away with the greatest friends ever. We did venture out for a wee wander into the nearest town (Clitheroe) on the Saturday but we mostly stayed in the beautiful cottage, in front of the log burner and ate and drank and caught up on life. Followed by some compulsory tv viewing (Strictly and Xfactor) whilst eating a curry. Good times. My friend Sal (in the black coat) and my sis (in the white coat) are both pregnant so we had a little baby shower for them too which was fun.

You may have heard of NoBloPoMo? Well,my friend Lori has invented DeBloAdMo which stands for December Blog Advent Month. It's basically a Blog Advent Calendar. "Post every day in the month of December until Christmas one special idea you can do as a family, a couple or a group of friends. Of if you're really clever, post a wee thought each day about Christmas or something." I think i'll try and do this! Feel free to join in :-) Let me know so i can follow your posts though!

4 comments:

Maggie O said...

That looks like a great group of young women...good to see this. I am away first week of December...heading south...but will join you in blogging daily after 13th, if that still counts, half an effort is better thatn none?? Check out my "castle" design on my blog and let me know your Scottish thoughts if you will!!

Hazel said...

What a lovely getaway! I know Clitheroe lol. Advent sounds like a great idea. x

Karan said...

Glad you had a fab time with your friends. Look forward to your Advent posts. :0)

Erna said...

Oh Cheryl I'm glag you all had a wonderful girlie do
Hugs
Erna