Monday 29 March 2010

Chicks


Arent these cute? I bought them in a craft shop in my local town, Largs. A lady knits them. Inside there is a creme egg! I bought these 2 to send over to my niece and nephew in Canada for Easter.

The clocks changed this weekend. British summertime apparently...theres snow forecast this week!! What's that all about?

Did anyone watch the BBC show lastnight called Enid? A drama about Enid Blyton's life. I loved her books when i was a kid. After watching that show i really dont like her though! She seemed to be all about her fans and her glory and the public perception of her, to the detriment of her husband and kids. Ive still got 20mins left to watch so maybe she redeems herself but it doesnt look likely.

7 comments:

Erna said...

Love the Ducks, and love Largs,visited it last summer....
Regret I didn't see the Enid Blyton's drama.
Thanks for the tip about the Scottish weblog
Hugs
Erna

Lainey said...

Aww those ducks are cute Cheryl, my mum has just made lots of little bunnies like that for the local care home easter raffle.
Here's hoping we don;t get too much snow...

Kim B said...

What sweet little chicks!

Rowyn said...

Awww, love the cute duckies!

I have been to Largs and have seen the Largs 'pencil' :-)

Have a great Easter!

marylin & poussy said...

Magnificent I always return with pleasure! I like this blog
Best regards
Mary

Karan said...

Oh they are so cute - bet they are well received. Didn't see the Enid programme - hope to catch it when it's repeated. :0)

Kathy A. said...

Oh, I guess I`m glad I didn`t see that Enid Blyton show. I loved her too as a child and read all of her books. I did a huge cross stitch of Noddy too.